Monday 21 February 2011

Vivienne Westwood Red Label RTW AW11



I came back from Stockholm on Sunday, just had enough time to go home, drop of my bags and then leave again. I went to the Royal Courts of Justice where Vivienne Westwood showed her Red Label AW2011 collection.

Really liked the venue & the clothes and styling were amazing as usual. I especially LOVED the crowns made from hair.. My camera worked better this time, and i managed to squeeze in to a pretty got spot. I stood in the front, just behind the second row..
 


Had to go trough metal detectors before we could enter the show!
 
I met the lovely Sasha Rainbow in the queue.










This is my favourite look!


How cool is her smile?!

After the show I went to Charlie Le Mindu's afterparty. Pics coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment